Widgets

Spell to Make a Man Think of You

Hello, I'm Amira Asmodea, and today I'll share some simple white magic spells for those who desire to have a special person on their mind day and night. If you're new to my website, welcome! It's a valuable resource for learning about white magic and love spells. Feel free to bookmark the address or save it on Pinterest.




Perhaps you've already come across my post on how to make someone dream of you. Let me tell you, this spell is highly sought after because feeling the longing for someone we love to think of us and seek us out is a universal experience. Finally connecting with someone who catches your eye, only to have communication dwindle and the person vanish, leaving you in the dark, is a common frustration.

This behavior can stem from two reasons: either the person isn't interested, or they're intentionally evoking your desire for them. Regardless, being avoided in this manner is never pleasant. To ease through these periods of non-contact, I offer a bit of rescue magic to make that person think of you.

It's crucial to understand that a spell to be remembered can intensify your own memories. While it heightens awareness, it may not immediately alter the person's attitude towards you. For significant changes in your partner's behavior, you might require different types of enchantments, possibly even seeking assistance from a professional spellcaster.

When the goal is to linger in the thoughts of someone with whom you've parted ways, a sweetening spell is most suitable. This type of love spell fosters remembrance, particularly when incorporating an object symbolizing the past relationship into the ritual.

A focused approach towards fostering communication can be achieved through a "speak to me" spell. This ritual, though relatively simple, aims to facilitate dialogue within the relationship, paving the way for genuine expression of emotions.

Enhancing memories of an ex-partner requires patience, as changes won't occur overnight. While memories may intensify feelings, behavioral shifts take time to manifest. Spells to be remembered can serve as a catalyst for your ex to regain interest and eventually seek you out, perhaps initially as friends, but paving the way for deeper communication and rekindled relationships.

Wondering how to occupy someone's thoughts constantly? Today, I'll share a series of white witchcraft spells designed to permeate the mind of that special person you wish to attract, ensuring they think of you alone. These spells are most potent during the waxing moon phase, when the spell's effects are amplified by the full moon's energy.



White Magic to Occupy Their Thoughts


This spell has proven effective for many. I've personally used it multiple times, as have my friends and followers.


What You'll Need:

  • Red candle (or white if red isn't available)
  • Cherry incense
  • Image of the person (or their name written on white paper)

To perform this spell, begin at around 11 p.m. Hold the candle, charging it with your intentions. Envision the person consumed by thoughts of you, day and night. Visualize appearing in their dreams and influencing their thoughts positively. As you light the incense and candle, lie down and visualize entering their mind. Focus on implanting thoughts of you within them. Recite aloud:

"Goddess of love, enter their mind,
Their thoughts bend to my will in kind.
In every moment, everywhere they see,
Only thoughts of me shall be."

Place the person's image under the candle's light and continue visualizing your desired thoughts. Ideally, maintain this focus until the candle burns out. You may choose to keep the candle near you as you sleep, meditating on your intentions until you drift off. The person will not only think of you constantly but also dream of you.


Another White Magic Spell to Occupy Their Thoughts


This spell has yielded results for many, including myself and numerous others. You'll likely sense when someone starts thinking about you. Don't hesitate to try it out. Many of my initial love spells manifested quickly, suggesting more than mere coincidence. Start with small experiments and if this spell doesn't work immediately, explore simpler spells on the blog.


What You'll Need:

  • Small mirror
  • Picture of the person
  • Picture of yourself
Place the person's picture facing the mirror, with your picture facing inward. Secure them with tape. On the back of your picture, write:

"With these words, I command,
Every reflection of you, my demand.
In every glance, only me you'll see,
As I wish, so it shall be."

Carry the mirror with you for 30 days, ensuring it's always close. Results may manifest sooner, but be patient; it can take up to a month. Remember, belief is key.

When I first tried this spell, my love was gone, separated for over a year. Three days after casting, he stood at my door, and the following month, we met daily. I couldn't believe its efficacy!

You can combine this spell with others, like the dream spell, to bolster your chances of success.

And with that, we conclude this guide on white magic to occupy someone's thoughts. If you're longing for a lost love or hoping to capture someone's attention, these spells offer effective means to achieve your desires. If you're unsure or unable to perform them yourself, feel free to reach out to me at amiraasmodea@hotmail.com for assistance.

Blessings!





If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea