Widgets

Effective home-made spells with onions


Hi, my name is Amira Asmodea and today we will see an article dedicated to the theory of white magic. I am talking about simple spells with onions, so that we will know their magical properties and the use that witches give to onions in our rituals. Read on to find out more!

There are several spells with onions that you can do with homemade ingredients in a free and effective way. In this article we will discuss how to use the onion for the love spells, with which you can tie a person using onion, so he can not stop thinking about you; and we will also see how to make the spell of the onion to clear negative energies that may be affecting your health, your relationships, or your fortune. All these spells with onions are easy to do and do not require great preparation. If this is your first time working with spells and love binds, I recommend that you first read our instructions and guides on white magic:

Read: Do the White Magic really Work? Learn How to Make Real White Magic


spells with onion


Love Spell With Onion


You will need the following stuff for this spell:
  • An onion
  • A new pot
  • Soil
  • A dagger or knife
  • Jasmine essential oil

This spell will take some time until you can feel it is working. If the person whose emotions are you trying to win does not seem to be responding then perhaps destiny is advising that you have to seek love in another person or another place.

Use the dagger or knife to carve the name of the person you want to bind at the base of the onion, and place it in the pot. Focus on your goal and pronounce the following prayer:

"Do this plant take roots and shoots.
Sprouts forming leaves.
That a flower grows between them.
And as the flower blooms,
Do the love of (your name) for me.
Get root, leaf, and flower.
Without harming anyone." 

Close your ritual in the way we usually do, and put the pot in a place where the sun reaches that point to the direction in which your future love is found.





Repeat this love spell every day until the first flower shows up.


Before you continue reading, be sure to follow me on FacebookInstagram, and PinterestYou can easily contact me, and stay up to date with the news!


Now we'll see another useful function of the onion in spells. In this case, it's a simple spell of banishment that will serve to ward off negative energies.




Onion spell to banish negative energies

Banishing spells can be used for a variety of reasons: to get rid of an unwanted person, a bad habit, pain, etc. This is a simple spell with
onion very effective thing you can do at home. It is better to do it during the waning moon.
You will need:
  • An onion
  • Pencil and paper
  • Knife

How to make an onion spell to ward off bad energy.

On paper, write the object of your fear - for example, your bad habit, bad luck, or any problem, three times.
Cut and recesses a section of the onion.
Taking care of not to break or separate the onions, insert your role in this hole.
Close the onion, relocating the cut section.
Hold the onion with your hands, concentrating your will on the subject.
Bury (or burn and bury the ashes) the onion outside your home, to get rid of the object of banishment.


Pssst, hey, pin me on Pinterest!

I hope these simple spells are helpful to you. Really, if this is your first time reading about these White Magic spells, I invite you to continue learning on my website, or you can follow me on my social networks, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest. Don't miss my spells!

Here concludes this article on spells with onion. Continue browsing this website to discover more love home remedies, and instructions of white magic real and effective for all occasions.


If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea