Widgets

Spells in Latin, try these easy spells now!

Latin Spells. Many spells and incantations used words which are pronounced to produce a change in our world, using the power of magic. Some believe that words have the power to create. Some believe that if we utter our spells in Latin, then the words of the spell acquire more power as the natural language of magic being used. Other people believe that he regardless of the language used, because words have the same power of your intention, whether you use the Latin or the English. Some old Latin spells have come down to us and are still used today to make protection or love spells. Test with an incantation in Latin and then you can continue working with your spells in English, to see what works best for you.

Spells in LatinRead also:  3 love spells in latin

Spells in Latin

Say this out loud as you look towards the sky. This is a very old spell of rain that is made to bring rain in five minutes:

“Elementum recolligo Huic commodo locus mihi vestri vox.
Elementum ego unda dico vos.
Permissum Pluit es est meus nos sic vadum is exsisto”.


Incantation in Latin for love

Incantations in Latin can also make attract to your life the love you’re looking for. Use this incantation in Latin with caution, because it might work, so only use it if you are very sure of what you wish. Clear your mind and think about a person you want to attract. Say aloud:

“I nunc amit me te amare simul (Name) quoque sicerit in me ex caritate.”

Old latin spell to heal

This spell is for minor heals, like small cuts, bruises or small scratches. Say these words out loud and close to the person who has the wound:

"Tui gratia Iovis gratia sit cures."

Incantation in latin to calm down  the wind

Stand outside and say the following words:
“Venire ventus venire, sinere solus sentire relaxari, venire nunc nunc venire, venire venire venire.”

Spell to read the mind of someone - advanced


This spell allows you to think or feel like the person that do the spell. You must be close to the person when you do the spell. You will need a picture of the person and an open mind. Meditate for a few minutes, focusing on the person in question. Pronounce this incantation in Latin out loud while you look at the picture:

“Accerso alius sententia ut mihi, phasmatis of interregnum ego dico, solvo meus mens mei, ego dico phasmatis audite meus placitum meus mens quod iacio (person's name).”

It is believed that Latin spells involve a magical power much stronger than any other language spells.

Watch this post in youtube


However, this depends on each sorcerer and his personal experience. Try these spells in Latin and leave a comment here telling us your experience. Please continue browsing this website to discover many more love spells and spells of protection. Share this on Facebook and Twitter if you wish, blessings!

If you want me to do this spell for you, you can hire my services by only 20 usd.

Write to me at amiraasmodea@hotmail.com once you have made the payment, and tell my what spell you need. Blessings

Share on Google Plus

About Amira

Hi everyone. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I traveled the world learning from great masters. In 1966 I lived in Haiti and Cuba for a while, learning Afro-american rituals, like voodo and santería, then I moved to the United States to learn the Wicca Religion. Since '70s I'm helping people of good heart finding love, money, luck or whatever their need. Welcome to my site and Blessings.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

79 comentarios:

  1. Incantation in Latin for love
    is this a spell that make someone attracted to you or to move on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this one i usually do spells in Latin that's how l got the man l have now actually

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. yes, is true, thanks for the comment

      Delete
    2. does the healing spell work right away ??

      Delete
  4. Did you receive my message in your email Senora Amira?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, i'm sorry... please contact me here or in facebook. Blessings!

      Delete
    2. Thanx already did. can't we speak in private on fb?
      or anywhere else?

      Delete
  5. i'm brazilian thanks, i study wicca but i never used spells or rituals, in Recife just have one Coven that i know it's the coven G.e.w

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi David, wellcome to mi site! I don't know covens in Recife, but you can learn a lot about Wicca in sites like this, Blessings!

      Delete
    2. Hello, i was wondering if you know anything about different evil entities. I have been Wiccan for two years and my brother has been wiccan for longer but neither of us can find a way to banish what is following us. can you help?

      Delete
    3. Hi, in this site you'll find a lot about cleansing and magic for protection, clic here

      Delete
    4. I really need a healing spell cast on my wife she is in alot of pain and the hospitals don't seem to want to help her her name is Stephanie Ann lenamond and I believe in healing spells and there power can u plz help me help my wife...?

      Delete
  6. Hai..Can We Speak In Private..
    I Already Texted On Your Last Recent post In FB ,Can U Please Message me in FB..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried the rain spell after meditating and no more than 3 minutes later it was raining. I did this one because there have been a lot of forest fires by the mountains in my town. Thank you so much for these!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Latin Spells are really really powerful, i'm glad to help!

      Delete
  8. hello im ronelle angel, do i need to memorize the latin words? i will try the rain spell now, :D if it works, ill try the love spell for the girl that i really really love

    sorry my english is bad :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronelle, there is no need to memorize, you can read from a paper. I can speak in spanish, portuguese and italian too, so feel free to ask in one of these lenguages.

      Delete
  9. hi, i have a couple of questions. i prefer to cast in latin, any ideas on where to find more spells in latin? its been hard for me to find much. also, sometimes it can be so frustrating when you are eager to cast and you never have half of what the spell requires. is it that important to have every single item? im a witch on a shoestring budget. any advice greatly appreciated.
    many blessings )O(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Hi Carme, here in my site you can find more spells in latin and in the future I will publish more, so stay connected. Really, it is not important every single item, as I ever repeat, concentration, purification, and respect are real important things. Objects are just tools to thank our spirits or call gods, but magic is inside. Blessings

      Delete
  10. Hi, i didn't know where to write you in private. I was wondering how to know if I'm a witch. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hikaru, I don't respond private messages. Blessings

      Delete
  11. i cannot wait to use your spells

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, im Al from philippines, please help he to have latin spells for luck for money and for heath. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Amira, how can i command money and luck using latin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Amira,
    Have a wonderful day.
    best regards

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello
    Can you tell me how to cast the latin love incantation? I just have to say this spell 3 or 9 times after focusing on my intentionor there is a different way to do this spell. If it is please suggest me the steps needed.

    ReplyDelete
  16. how to pronunce these spells? is it by vowels?

    im sorry, im bad in english. i wonder if i asked u right.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, I've been having dreams of these entities which have followed me. Is there any spells to translate dreams? I just really want to know why these things keep reaching out to me and why I have these abilities.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tried the raining spell. It did rain after 3 days knowing now it is start of summer in Asia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and I wish you could provide more spells. Been dealing with petty people. Thank you again.

      Delete
  19. AMIRA....pls reply ....i really really need your reply on this comment....( I`m from philippines)
    Q1: do I need to meditate first before i can cast a spell?
    Q2: can a normal person like me can do a spell.???....?...i`m just thinking if i must be a witch first before i can cast.
    Q3: do you know a spell to make objects fly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim, you can meditate if you want, and you don't need to be a witch (because they don't exist, we are practitioners of witchcraft)

      Delete
    2. thank you.....you incourage me :)
      i will commment again if the spells work..

      Delete
    3. hi.. i'm also from philippines, can you advise me if those spell works for you... tanx

      Delete
  20. are those spells in harry potter---movie..are true?.. like "wingardium leviosa".."petrificus totalus"..."accio" ??? (pls reply...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey, during what time frame does the healing spell work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any time, but I prefer full moon nights

      Delete
    2. What kind of words can I speak for money

      Delete
  22. Good day amira,
    Please reply I need a Latin spells to work for money bcoz I need it so badly I'm a single mother!!
    Please give me one!!

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a lot of Spells for Money in this very site son, just look for one, blessings!

      Delete
  23. good day.. how loud can i speak for the encantation for love.. (sorry for the english)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, how loud? no matter how loud, just concentrait on the words

      Delete
  24. Hello there. Does it matter if you pronounce the words very bad in latin?

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have casted many fire spells which from what i know have to do with the elemental spells and the rain spell seems to be of because wouldnt u need the word aqua or something like that there if im wrong please do correct me it would be helpful

    ReplyDelete
  26. The latin love spell is what I'm most interested in casting. Will it work even if you read the words wrong? Afterall, I'm nomlatin speaker. Also will it makenit more potent if I were to say this with the intended close by? Like beside me? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello im ford abel. what can I speak for sickness word

    ReplyDelete
  28. i'am a filipino and i want love spell

    ReplyDelete
  29. Is there consequences for using these spells? I know there are spirits that can be conjured when using certain words is this one of them?

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hello, I love your site and your latin spells. Do you have a latin spell or chant for fortune or good luck? Thank you and keep going on <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaline, thanks and welcome. You can find a lot fortune spells on this site, just look for it in the menu

      Delete
  31. Hi amira im gay do you think that this spell works to the boy i love?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angelo, if this boy isn't gay maybe not, but if he is gay this spell will work perfectly dear

      Delete
  32. I would like to know if there is a spell in latin for stoping the rain.Thank you...Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will look for it in my book of shadows Lilitu, and post it if I find one

      Delete
  33. Even if I don't now or speak Latin will these still work for me???

    ReplyDelete
  34. can i ask? if i speak that latin word like healing spell did work ... ? without practicing witchcraft? thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jhon, if you don't practice witchcraft is a little harder, ut maybe yes it will work

      Delete
  35. Senora Amira I am new to spells and such, are there any tips on pronouncing Latin? Such as silent letters or different vowel sounds?

    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, in the video you can find how to pronounce the vowels, these are diferent in latin

      Delete
  36. Hey I wanted to know if these spells actually work - I want to be a witch so have easy spells and have any werewolf spells are something - I love this page so much I belive in you but I wanted to know if these spells actually work - Plz reply to me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Victoria, I'm Glad to read this, you can be a great witch. And yes, these spells really work. But you have to learn and study to make it right

      Delete
  37. Hi. I'm from Philippines.
    I need some prayers and rituals for my partner to comeback to me. Can you please help me. I want his other woman out of his life. Please help me.

    Zhel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nhezel, in this website there is a lot of spells to come back, just look for the spell you like most

      Delete
  38. I need a Latin prayer for my partner to comeback to me, and for the girl I want her to stay pilit of my partners life. Please help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi NHEZEL, pleasre write to amiraasmodea@hotmail.com and order your spell, I can cast it for you. Blessings

      Delete
  39. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete