Widgets

3 love spells in latin

In today's article, we will see 3 love Latin spells that have their origin in ancient Rome and are of great power.

As I have made this site I've found a very interesting number of spells of love. Almost all of them come from the Renaissance, although some were adapted by the wizards closer to our time. Today we are going to travel a little further away in time, and talking about love in latin, a language almost inseparable from the magic spells.

In fact, we should talk about spells or incantations, and not so many spells, although all these latin phrases were then used to shape more or less popular love spells during the Renaissance.

The first of these 3 spells love in latin has to do with a former partner.

During a night of full moon, you must look to the sky and say out loud:

3 love spells in latinIMPERARE ET FERIRE, INTERVERNIRE RES,
EIUS MANUS LUX PERPETUA,
POTERE CORS MEA SEMPER

This spell of love in latin is used to reverse the decision of someone who has left us. Care only can be done only once and then wait for the results. A spell of love until you are not sure of its real impact on the target must never be repeated.

Read also: Spells in Latin

Next spell of love in latin

The second spell of love in latin works as bound to a couple do not separate.

It should be recited three times in a row during the morning. It will be the first thing you do to see you in the mirror:

TACTUS ADFECTUS, 
ACTUS MALEDICTUM,
FASCINARE TUUM ENCOURAGED,
FASCINARE MENS DEBILIS

If the person that we dedicate this spell of love in latin is women we should change the word MENS by FEMINA.

The last spell of love in latin, at least the latter we will give today, allows you to fall in love with both a man and a woman.

CORS TUUM MAGICUS URN,
AETERNUS CANUM FIDELIS,
LAPIS ET CARO PER SEMPER,
NUNQUAM INTERVALUM,
LAQUEUS! LAQUEUS!

Finally I want to say that none of these spells for love in latin is really dangerous. As I said earlier, they are more spells and incantations than ordinary love spells, however, they can be very useful as reinforcement since all of them are quite simple to make.

Here ends this article on love in latin, I hope they will be useful and if you like you can share it on social networks.

If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 comentarios:

Amira Asmodea