Widgets

White magic to make someone think of you, try it now!

How to make someone think of you all the time?

Today we will see a series of white witchcraft spells to enter to the head of that special person who you want to attract, and do think only about you. These spells, I think, work really well for me and that is why I am sharing them here. This type of spells is better to do during the waxing moon. With the beams of the full moon, the spell for a person thinks in you will also be powerful and effective.

White magic to make him think about you

This spell seems to work well for the most who tested it. I've done this spell so often and my friends and followers also are one of those spells of love that just works.

Spell: I adjure you to think about me

What you will need:

  • Red candle (if you don't have a red candle, use a white one)
  • Cherry incense
  • Image of the person (if you don't have a picture of the person, and you can't get one, write the person's name on a piece of white paper and looking at the paper imagine the person with intense concentration and clarity.

Read also: spells with candles: introduction and guide

make him think about meTo do this spell to make someone think of you, begins at night, about 11 pm, holding the candle, and load it with your intentions. To do this, view the person thinking about you, day and night. Display you see in your dreams (it is possible that you also want to send a message through these dreams). Display how thinks of you, in his work, in his house or while he's making purchases. You can see it significantly distracted. You can see your picture of you spinning in his head. Say aloud what you think.
Light the incense and red candle. Lie down on the floor and imagine yourself entering his brain. Imagine as he or she thinks of you. You are putting these thoughts in his head. If you are doing it correctly you will feel a tingling feeling in the head. This is your connection. Holding the image of the person, and say the following:

"Goddess of love enter in your field,
Your thoughts will be as I command you.
Everything you see, what you will do,
Only and always in my think."

Place the photo of the person under the lighted red candle. Then think about the thoughts that you want to embed in your head, over and over again like a broken record. If you can do this until the candle to burn completely, then much better. It is possible that you wish to leave the candle next to your bed and continue meditating and visualizing until you fall asleep.
The person will not only begin to think about you constantly, but he also dreams about you!

Another spell of white magic to make him think about me 

This spell to make someone think about you worked for me and many other people. You can realize when someone is already thinking about you or is more or less attentive to you. Don't be afraid to try it. Many of my first love spells worked for me so fast that, basically, they could not be just coincidences. I suggest to start slowly with small experiments, and if this spell to make someone think of you does not work at the beginning, you can continue browsing the blog in search of other simpler spells.

Spell to make him think of you

Necessary elements
  • 1 small mirror
  • A photo of him / her
  • Picture of you
  • Belief in the power of magic and the powers within yourself


Take the mirror and on the side where is your reflection put the image of the person facing the mirror. On the other side, facing inward positioned your photo and paste them with adhesive tape, securely. Write these words on the back of your photo and holds the mirror close to your heart, and pronounce the words 3 times:

"With these words now I order,
That every time you see your reflection,
You think only about me.
It is my desire, and will be as well."

Keep the mirror in your purse or pocket, but take it with you wherever you go for 30 days. Surely you will see results much before this, but it may take up to 30 days. Only believe.
And expect to see results, when I tried for the first time this spell my love had gone, we had been separated for more than one year. 3 days after this spell he was at my door and the following month saw him every day... I couldn't believe that the spell actually operated.

Watch this spell on youtube




Here concludes this article on white magic to make a person think about me. Browse this blog to discover many more homemade recipes of free love spells, and don't forget to share your knowledge, blessings.

If you want me to do this spell for you, you can hire my services by only 20 usd.

Write to me at amiraasmodea@hotmail.com once you have made the payment, and tell my what spell you need. Blessings

Share on Google Plus

About Amira

Hi everyone. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I traveled the world learning from great masters. In 1966 I lived in Haiti and Cuba for a while, learning Afro-american rituals, like voodo and santería, then I moved to the United States to learn the Wicca Religion. Since '70s I'm helping people of good heart finding love, money, luck or whatever their need. Welcome to my site and Blessings.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

23 comentarios:

  1. hiii :)) I don’t know how to cast a spell, I tried so many times to cast different spells but no one works. Can u teach me how to make a spell work? I want to ty this spell of yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, your have to try hard and learn a lot, continue reading this blog to learn more about spells and you will succeed

      Delete
    2. I had the same problem what helps me is making sure that if its a love spell I do it on a monday for new beginnings or a friday which is comonly known for love spells I stay away from meats just idk force of habit I want to keep my body pure for this before atleast an hour and a half I either shower or bathe to feel more cleansed and relaxed I wear my preferred color many people use a white gown for example I sit and meditate on what it is I wish to accomplish with this spell until it is about 10 to 20 mins for me to proceed with the spell those last minutes I make sure to have all my items needed at hand to cleanse the location and make a circle with candles salt things to represent the elements and cardinal directions etc. Just you know to keep what I dont need or want out and then I commit to my spell do not exit your circle and dont let anything distract you or let your mind wander from your spell good luck

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sorry new here, I don't understand, his face has to be facing the mirror and mine has to be backwards taped? 😞

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does it really works ....I want to hear more stories and where do you get cherry incense

      Delete
    2. Wish to know if it really works and where do get the cherry incense

      Delete
    3. You can buy them where they sell candles or online maybe

      Delete
  5. Hi, what shall I do with the mirror after the spell has worked?
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Doreen, just keep it on a safe place so you can use it again in another spell

      Delete
  6. Thanks for your reply Amira. Does it mean I can remove the photos after the spell has worked & keep the mirror away?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Doreen, yes! you can remove the photos and keep the mirror away, blessings!

      Delete
  7. Good Morning

    What must I do if I maybe did something wrong while casting the spell. Must I do it over or just leave it. Please help.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning

    What do I do if I maybe did something wrong while casting the spell. How do I do it over?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you can't undo a spell, but this is not a cooking recipe, if you miss some step the spell just don't take any effect

      Delete
  9. Can I contact him while I wait for the spell to work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, of course! contact him any time you want

      Delete
  10. Hi Amira I would love speaking with you personally

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I broke my mirror when I put it on my wallet. Is the spell still work if the mirror is broken?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dindo, you hav to make the spell again, sorry

      Delete
  12. Hi Amira, I want to thank you for your help, I'm really happy now and I want to thank you for all your work casting the spell for me. Aden!

    ReplyDelete