Widgets

Home-made Rituals of Love

I am a Wiccan Witch and believe in the culture of Wicca. I think that it is completely safe to do tie-down spells, rituals for love home, spells to attract money and many other things, if you are not hurting someone else. I have been casting spells during my life, apparently, since I am fourteen years old and now coming to my 40 years, I have learned to appreciate the practice of magic and wizardry still further.

I believe in many gods and goddesses, and all my magic spells have worked for me and others. I started some time with a spell so that my poems were published, and after a month, they were published. I know that magic works beautifully for me, as well as my family and friends. Many people ask me for spells and effective rituals for love, and since this website usually does free online spells. Yes, the magic can be very fun!

Home-made Rituals of Love
I enjoy spells during the day and during the night. It is possible that you want to do a little of your own magic also. Here are some rituals for free love mine that you can try to start learning!

Rituals for love home

Let's look first at a basic spell for protection. You may want to start with this type of spells, as in not influencing in life or the way of third parties, they are easier to get good results at the beginning.

Get a white candle for protection, carving your name on it, or that of your friend, or a family member. Now... turn it on and asks any deity by your protection or your loved one. It is possible that you want to thank the deity of your choice. Now listen to a little music of any kind that makes you feel comfortable / to. Once the candle has completely burned, maybe you want to bury her next to a river or water of any kind, such as a lake or the ocean and then you can kiss the ground and thank the God or goddess of your choice. We continue seeing rituals for love easy.

Get a red candle, carving your name on it, even if it's a gay love spell, will work just as well. Aphrodite calls on the goddess bless you during this spell. You can place the wax in a shoe box and leave it under your bed.

That's all. As you acquire experience, you'll see that you can make your own homemade rituals for love. I have many of my own spells, as well as others that I've been collecting over the years, and I've posted them on this website so that you can learn easily and safely how to do white magic and sorcery. All the rituals for free love that we publish have been tested and function both in theory and in practice.

Effective rituals for love

There is a sorcerer or sorceress in each of us and all we can take advantage of any time or any night to try the spell you want to. Well, I hope that my article is of any help to you, and remember, if you find yourself with a goddess like Aphrodite, who visited me at my house and asked me to serve it, then by all means you bow before this goddess or any other God, that will help you embark on your magical way. Have fun and get some spells for yourself as well as others. Everything that comes is also so be very careful if you want to do spells to affect the lives of others, and make sure you do well-intentioned spells, because what you do can return you with three times more force.

Here concludes this article on homemade rituals for love. Continue browsing this site and follow us on the social networks to learn more about white magic, and recipes of homemade love.

If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea