Widgets

Prayers to recover a lost love

Prayers to recover lost love. Couples are separated for many different reasons. Sometimes it happens in the heat of the moment, when we can say things we later regret. Sometimes, one feels that the couple has been neglected, but the other does not realize. If you have lost the love of your life and want to be together with him or her, uses the following prayers to lost love, and then tries to get in touch with your partner.

Read also: Spells to retrieve a lost love

Prayers to recover a lost love

Dear God,
Prayers to recover a lost loveI am lost and alone without my ex-boyfriend, love him and miss him very much and I would love to have the opportunity to give our relationship another chance, because I know that we love very much. We have had some difficult moments that tore us apart and while passing time rather than overcome it, I feel that I miss him more and more each day.
Dear God, please pray for us to meet, to be happy together, and not be afraid to show our love. Help you get the help you need to overcome their problems as I'm going to do it myself, because I have also faced problems and am willing to do what it takes to be a whole person again and show my deep love for him.
Thank you Lord


More prayers for the a lost love


St. Jude, please me help me with my situation. I'm lost without it. I love him and miss him very much. Please bring him back to me. Please, let us be together again. Fill your heart with love for me.
Look for your mercy and blessing so let that we let the rest of our lives together. Please get this mutual feeling for both. Thank you St. Jude for hearing my prayer. Amen
Another prayer for the lost love

Dear God,
I come to you with so much pain and sorrow in my heart. I know that my husband has lost his love and respect for me. He says that he still loves me, but does not show it. It has become selfish and only thinks about itself. He lied me again and again. He blames me for everything that goes wrong. He deceived me.

Please, make him understand what marriage is really. He does not share their problems with me. He prefers to be alone than be with me. Lord, you know what is in my heart. You're the only one who understands what I feel and know how much love I feel for my husband.

Please give us the opportunity to Lord, heal our relationship and restore our marriage. Please, bring back the love, respect and trust that we had each other. Forgive us for all the damage you have caused yourself and ourselves. Help us find mutual love again. Your name in prayer.

Here concludes this article on prayers to recover lost love. Continue browsing this website to discover more prayers for love and recipes of love.

If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea