Widgets

Being naked in dreams, feel vulnerable

When see us naked in dreams (usually dreaming that we are suddenly in the street, where there are many people, and then we realize that we have with nothing on us) is a sign that we are going on a period in which we feel vulnerable, weak to others, insecure and with very low self-esteem. And is that when we discover that we are naked (see us in pajamas is also common) invades us an intense feeling of shame that makes us feel very small in front of others.

The interpretation of this dream is not very difficult to understand. We cover with clothing our bodies already not only to protect us from the cold, but as a means of maintaining what is considered that it should not be displayed in public, the most intimate part of us.

If this meaning is translated to the language of symbols, which also operates in the dreams world, we find that the dress helps us to protect our I most internal, that we only show believe who did deserve it. See us "naked" to others , is to be exposed to know us completely, including this, our fears and weaknesses.

When we usually have this kind of dreams?... Because we often dream about situations that make us feel ashamed, and that we are not eager but run away and hide, when we are forced to adapt to new partners of studies or work, when we changed environment and we're not just very confident in ourselves and what we can bring to others. We fear inside ridicule and become evil to them.

An advice in this situation?... You face your insecurities viewing them simply as warnings unless they have more power over you. Don't let the fear of not doing well to prevent showing you as you are and everything that you can share with others.

If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea