Widgets

Easy Spells of White Magic

Tamara writes: Hello, I am 16 years old and became a little interested in magic. The problem is that I don't want to tell anyone; I’m afraid that my parents think I'm crazy. Really do not have much money to spend, so I have problems to get books and special ingredients to make spells.
Are there any easy spells of white magic I can do with household basics to start practicing? Thank you for any advice.

My answer:
Easy Spells of White MagicIn general, you'll find many easy spells on this blog that do not require nothing more than a piece of paper, a mirror or a pinch of salt. Candles, if you really have problems to get them, can be replaced with any fire, provided the treats with seriousness, "evoking" the candle, lighting it and treating it in all respects as if it were a real candle.

Some easy spells you can try

For these easy spells you will only need some ingredients that you can find at home.


Be inventive. Be smart and creative. Use your mind. Use your intuition. Build your ability to visualize, and concentrate. Learn how to take the basics such as sand, rock, water, and convey your intention to so become the tools that you need.


A handful of rice loaded with the intent required for a spell or potion, can be much more effective than some kind of super exotic herbs which is cast without thinking in a saucepan, simply following a recipe you found in a complex spells book.

The magic is, in essence, pure will and intention. All the paraphernalia and items that we use, only serve to help realize your will, like the wheels of a bicycle support. The reality is that for easy spells you don't need more than your own being.

Begins, get what you can, and learn. That is the real way to do it.

If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea