Widgets

Spell to make a man dreams about you

Would you like to be in someone's mind all the time? Would you like your boyfriend or ex-partners to think and dream about you constantly? Today we will see a spell that you dream of you and you can not take off of his mind. This small white magic spell is perfect for many applications. You can use it if you have recently had a break and you want to recover your former partner; or if you're in a relationship and feel that your lover is not thinking about you as much as he or she should; or if you love someone and want to be on his mind all the time. These are just some examples of the uses of this spell to make a man dream with you. It is also a great spell if you are interested in someone sexually. Your mind will open to you in ways you had not imagined.

Spell to make a man dreams with you

You will need:
Spell to make a man dreams about you
  • White cotton fabric
  • Cotton to use as filler
  • Paper parchment, or paper wood
  • Lavender
  • Romero
  • Needle and thread

How to do the spell to make a man dream with you:
You will have to make a small pillow. To do this, first cut two pieces of fabric and sew three sides of the rectangle or square. If you want the pillow to be circular, then sew all around, leaving a little hole in order to fill the pillow. Then fill the pillow with cotton. In the end, remember to put inside the Rosemary and Lavender also. Use the needle and thread to close the pillow.

Then type the name of the person that you want to spell on the role, and also write exactly what you want. For example "Dream with me, think of me". Then, prepare your altar and trace your circle. Once done, you stand and hold the pillow with your two hands, hold the parchment together with the pillow and pronounce the following incantation:

"Most holy mother, Goddess blessed,
It is a (person's name),
And awaken your mind.
It elevates my voice strong and high,
To the place where the dream is put ashore.
It sends this message clear and powerful
And me, your mind will not have rest."

You can change the spell so that it matches your preferences.

Read also: How to conquer an impossible man

Here ends this spell to make a man dreams with you. Continue browsing this website to discover more guides of white magic and witchcraft, for love, and much more.

If you want me to do this spell for you, you can hire my services by only 20 usd.

Write to me at amiraasmodea@hotmail.com once you have made the payment, and tell my what spell you need. Blessings

Share on Google Plus

About Amira

Hi everyone. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I traveled the world learning from great masters. In 1966 I lived in Haiti and Cuba for a while, learning Afro-american rituals, like voodo and santería, then I moved to the United States to learn the Wicca Religion. Since '70s I'm helping people of good heart finding love, money, luck or whatever their need. Welcome to my site and Blessings.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment