Widgets

Wicca Spells: Learn about Wicca religion and rituals

So that you are discovering the Wicca religion or it has called and is slowly entering into your life. You want to learn more, you may discover some Wicca spells for love or money, assemble your first altar, get your tools and learn some Wicca prays. Where to begin?

There are solitary practitioners as well as covens (groups who gather to perform rituals, held Sabbats or practicing Wicca rituals together). It all depends on what you feel may be appropriate for you.

Wicca Religion

Wicca Spells: Learn about Wicca religion and ritualsIf you decide to start your journey alone, this is perfectly fine, and not makes you less witch or sorcerer. It is important that you feel comfortable and happy. And speaking of that, if you decide to start a coven, must know that it is not necessary to do anything with what you do not feel comfortable. Some of them worship Satan and practiced black magic, others not, choose what will agree with you. In my point of view, the important thing is to live in harmony with nature and respect life always.
In addition, some witches prefer to carry out their Wicca rituals only dresses by heaven - i.e., naked. If you do not feel comfortable with this, you can search for another group.
So, where to start? My first advice is to read, read, read! On this blog, you'll find a lot of Wiccan spells you can try in your home, as well as instructions for beginners and much more. I also recommend that you look for other kinds of magic on this blog, there you will find everything you need to start, my book explains how Magic really works from an energy point of view.

Wiccan tools, rituals, and spells


Once you have an understanding of what Wicca is and what not, then you'll understand just what it means to you personally - because it is different for each practitioner. There are many rules, the most important are "provided that you do not harm anyone, do what you should do" (of the Wiccan)-so aside from that, you make the rules.
Then you might want to begin to gather some tools. These don't have to be fancy or expensive - my first kit was very home, things found at thrift stores or awkwardly made from several articles that I found by just a few cents. But if you can afford it, there are a lot of beautiful tools out there that will be very useful to make your first spells Wicca.

Then you will have to create a space for working with the magic, where you can meditate, have your tools and other things, perform Wiccan rituals and spells. You can build an altar (with anything from a table to a box turned upside down), or simply a corner of your house where you can be quiet.
Read more here: How to prepare an altar for rituals

Deepening in the Wicca religion

Take a look at your local retailer of Wicca / witchcraft (if one exists) for finding books and tools; There are also sometimes a kind of Bulletin Board, where events are published to like-minded people.
Some stores offer seminars where taught from prayers Wicca rituals and witchcraft. Try to find someone who has taken the class to see if it recommends the course.

Another way is to go to start by your own. Here concludes this article about Wicca spells. Whatever the path you decide to take, I recommend you to browse this blog to discover hundreds of homemade recipes for white magic and witchcraft.

If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Amira Asmodea