Widgets

Witchcraft to break up a couple

Witchcraft to separate a couple. This spell can be used very well together with a spell of white  witchcraft to bring back or spell for love. If that person that you love and want is involved in a relationship or marriage at this time, it is often necessary to make these spells together so the results are stronger, and you see a more quick progress.

Many people ask is if there is witchcraft to separate couples, and what other instances can be used. The answer is Yes, and this witchcraft to break up a couple forever can be used even if the person is not in a relationship, but we suspect that is a conflict of the past in mind, and this blocks your spells. For example, if a man with whom you want to get a relationship has problems forgetting a former lover, you can use witchcraft to break up a couple help him let go that relationship, and also this will strengthen the tie you've done through other spells.

Read also: Spell for separate a couple

Witchcraft to separate a couple

Witchcraft to break a couple Let's see how to do this witchcraft to separate a couple. The idea behind this spell is that the two lovers separated and hate each other forever. You will need the following items:
  • Black candles
  • Something to puncture (needle, pin) candle
  • Sheet of paper and a pen or pencil
At 3 in the morning, light a black candle, while you say this incantation:

"As I light this candle, I pick in you,
In tonight's (fall, winter, spring or summer)
When the lights become black,
I use this flame to show (the name), the power of my strength".

Write your wish on a paper with the names of the people that you are going to apply the witchcraft to separate a couple forever. Turn the piece of paper in the fire of flame. Repeat your desire again and again while it is burning, and pronounce this another incantation:

"In the name of Elohim (or another deity name),
I threw this curse by its power and its name.
Unhappy broken hearts will be,
(Name) and (name) separate ways walk.
Soon to follow each your destination,
Romance bloomed, the romance is gone.

Read also: spells to separate friends forever


Puncture your hand and let three drops of your blood fall on the paper and say:

"So (name) and (name)
become enemies".
Ashes in the blowing wind, and say: "so be!"

When all the ashes have touched the ground, the witchcraft to separate two people will become a reality. Using your fingers, a conical or spoon, it turns off the candle. Take the candle and break it in half, while visualizing this symbol with the division of the couple, then, pulled the two halves in trash containers separately, once again displayed how are completely separate one from the other.

Be sure to sterilize and cover the wound, and continue with your daily life.

Here ends this article about witchcraft to break up a couple forever. Remember to use carefully this spell, once made, there will be no turning back. Continue browsing this website to find more recipes homemade rituals and instructions of wizardry.

If you want me to do this spell for you, you can hire my services by only 20 usd.

Write to me at amiraasmodea@hotmail.com once you have made the payment, and tell my what spell you need. Blessings

Share on Google Plus

About Amira

Hi everyone. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I traveled the world learning from great masters. In 1966 I lived in Haiti and Cuba for a while, learning Afro-american rituals, like voodo and santería, then I moved to the United States to learn the Wicca Religion. Since '70s I'm helping people of good heart finding love, money, luck or whatever their need. Welcome to my site and Blessings.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

23 comentarios:

  1. I love a man, if I want to make him stay away from a woman whom he has been contacting and that woman (also keep texting him) to stay away from him, which spell should I use? Meaning stop them from contacting each other, stop them from being friends. Pls advise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a lot of spells in this blog Kate, for example this: Witchcraft to keep someone away. Try it and share your experience with all readers! Remember: concentration and purification is the key. Blessings

      Delete
  2. Hi Amira
    I just need some advice from you which is the fastest spell to break up their friendship. which one should I try? Is it the lemon one or the witchcraft to keep someone away.
    I actually started on the Mirror spell last night to make him think of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate, if you alredy start a spell, wait until it ends and see the results, don't make witchcraft ass cooking recipes, because is the most common reason of fail. If the Mirror Spell don't work for you, just purificate yourselfe, continue learning, and the spell in this site, but take care of concentrate all your power in just one spot

      Delete
    2. Hi

      I started the mirror spell and I am into the 6th day of the spell. I am not sure if it is working as we are already talking. Just that he refused to text me on weekends. So I am not sure if he is "thinking" of me?

      Delete
  3. But this girl who is contacting him all the time is driving me nuts

    ReplyDelete
  4. My intention is to keep this girl away from him. so which spell is best?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My intention is to keep this girl away from him. so which spell is best?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Amira
    Sorry to trouble you but am waiting for your reply to help me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll find your path, take it easy and continue learning, bleassings

      Delete
  7. Hi Amira,
    I started Mirror spell to think of me on Jan 18...and when I found out they are still talking..I started Lemon spell on 24 Jan (waning moon). Will this backfire? Would appreciate your reply soonest possible. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also, u mentioned about cleansing myself if the spell didnt work..how to cleanse myself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate, look for cleanse rituals in this site, there's a lot. Remember, you have to learn and study, blessings

      Delete
  9. Hello, could you please tell me when the results can be expected after casting this spell?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vaga, depends on experience and force inside you, it is not a cake, take it really easy

      Delete
    2. Hi

      By taking it easy, results come faster?

      Delete
  10. Hi Amira
    Is it okay I do both lemon and mirror spell together? I have started on both

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but you are cutting your powwer in two, may be is not good for a beginner

      Delete
  11. everyone has gone quiet on this forum for a while...no feedback?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need a spell to get rid of someone, a troublesome person. But I don't know which to do.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello i really hate my cousin shes always succeed in everything in life in love in studies luck happiness..i want to do this spell on her to separate her with her boyfriend ..but after doing this spell will there be adverse effect on me or in my future life?thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Delena, yes, if you hate someone just for succeed in life, you don't fix it with a spell. Follow your own road and step over, succeed is inside you

      Delete