Widgets

Money Spell Jar

This spell jar is best created on a Thursday as the planet of money is Jupiter, and his day is associated witch Thursday. 

The Green Aventurine can be substituted for Green Jade, Peridot, Malachite, Citrine or Green Moss Agate. Pieces of jewellery containing these crystals can also be used in the jar. ?

If you can’t get hold of fresh herbs, dried herbs will work just as well. Use what you have at your disposal. 

You can activate this spell jar by burning a green chime candle (small candle) fully onto the top of your jar to seal it with wax. You can also bury it. If you chose to just seal it, place it somewhere out of the way so you can let it do its magick. Keep it until you see a noticeable improvement in your finances. You could choose to let the herbs rot or replace them when they die with fresh and reseal the jar again with a green candle.





If you want me to cast a money spell for you, please visit my spell here: MONEY SPELL







Success Spell Jat

This is a nifty little spell jar designed to bring money and success to you. You can use it to get a raise at work, maybe land a client or even getting more sales through your shops. 

Ingredients 
  • Sassafras Root Bark - for positive results and to bring money 
  • Dandelions leaf - for manifesting wishes and requests, acts as a catalyst 
  • Comfrey root - for bringing in money 
  • Green salt 
  • Lodestone and magnetic sand (I used untumbled Lodestone with the sand still attached) and some extra to sprinkle 
  • Green candle 
  • Sealable bottle or jar 

Method to make the success spell jar

Add a layer of salt to the bottom. Drop the Lodestone in the centre and sprinkle the remaining magnetic sand around to create a layer 

Add the comfrey root as one layer, the sassafras root bark as one layer and the dandelion leaf as the final layer and put the lid on the bottle or jar. Lighting the candle and using the wax, drip it over the lid and focus on your request. 

For me, I concentrated on the amount I wanted, exactly how I was going to receive it and when I wanted it by and kept repeating it as I sealed the jar. Make sure the jar is well sealed. Keep the jar where you can see it (maybe where you get ready for work or your workshop) and when you do, think about your intent.




Thank you, and don´t forget to follow me on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook

Amira

If you want me to cast a spell for you, you can place an order HERE.

If you want to contact me, you can do it through my email address amiraasmodea@hotmail.com. Or you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Share on Google Plus

About Me

Hi, I'm Amira Asmdodea. I was born in Brazil so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I have learned Wicca in Ireland, Voodoo in Haiti, Gypsy Tarot in Bulgaria, and I have lived for a time in New York, where I had the opportunity to meet the greatest witches of these times. if you want to know more about me, click here to read my full biography. Welcome to my website and Blessings.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comentarios:

Amira Asmodea